Blog Directory Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Unlimited Care Package Glitch

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unlimited Care Package Glitch

I am sure that by now everybody has used or has seen someone use the unlimited care package glitch.  It is a very fun glitch where you can keep on getting care packages forever.  This glitch can be very annoying when used against you.  I will admit that I have used it a few times myself, but only to check it out.  Personally I prefer to play the real way by getting kills myself, but for those of you who like the glitch here is a link bringing you to a video showing you exactly how to do it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzgDjzNgxsg

Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. i soo miss this glitch i wish they would patch this. But i can bet u $10 there will be another care package glitch because this was the third one so yeah.

    ReplyDelete